Scar Jo (that’s meant affectionately) will soon be suiting up as Black Widow again, this time for an origin tale.
Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow in Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller “Black Widow”–the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour as Alexei aka The Red Guardian and Rachel Weisz as Melina. Directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin FeigeRotten Tomatoes movie info
When Natasha walked in and captured Tony Stark’s eye in Iron Man 2⭐️⭐️⭐️½ it was clear that Scar Jo was perfectly cast as Black Widow.
I see a fair amount of mostly positive buzz around Florence Pugh who is in this movie as Yelena.
Teaser trailer below:
Random Teaser Trailer Thoughts
- Double-gunning Black Widow in black is smoking
- The sisters like to violently tangle (cool!)
- LOL on the big bearded guy squeezing on the mask “It fits!”
- Flying through the debris-filled air is a wicked site to behold
- Why isn’t time travel possible so I can see this film NOW?!?!
Black Widow opens in theaters on May 1, 2020.
4 thoughts on “FIRST LOOK: Black Widow”